AWARD OF Most Romantic Wedding Setting (Editor’s Choice)
Comprising a restaurant, cafe and bar, Wheeler’s Estate is a picturesque and popular venue for alfresco weddings and indoor celebrations.
Housed in a beautifully refurbished black-and-white colonial bungalow on two acres of lush green grounds, Wheeler’s Estate is the ultimate rustic-themed hotspot for weddings.
Couples can hold their solemnisation at the leafy fringed Greenhouse – a dreamy venue for an idyllic, fairy tale-esque celebration. There’s even a pavilion nearby for romantic wedding portraits.
As evening nears, fairy lights give the Greenhouse and its surrounding space an enchanting glow, perfect for a wedding celebration under the stars.
For your lunch or dinner reception, you may choose from two cuisines. At the Verandah, an elegant colonial-style restaurant at the upper deck of the estate’s main building, modern European cuisine is served. For something more casual, the alfresco cafe at the lower deck serves an excellent Australian barbecue, which is cooked in its grill house by the lawn using specially imported firewood.
The Verandah (level 2): 120 to 134;
Star Deck (level 1): 80 to 100;
Sky Deck (level 1): 120 to 150;
Entire Buy Out: 500 to 1000.
• Four hours free flow soft drinks
• Complimentary food tasting for up to six persons
• Complimentary bottle of sparkling Brut for toasting
• Complimentary corkage for five bottles of duty-paid liquor for weddings with more than 120 guests
• Complimentary VIP parking
• Complimentary AV & Sound support for exclusive buyout of level 2