The Outpost Hotel at Sentosa
Couples drawn to venues exuding historical elegance will want to pledge their love to each other at the spacious Heritage Courtyard with a stately colonial-style backdrop.
If a romantic garden ceremony is on the agenda, head for the Outdoor Pavilion at The Outpost Hotel’s Events Centre, a standalone conserved heritage building. Dressed up with a ﬂoral arch and blooming garlands, fairy lights and prettily trimmed Tiffany chairs for your guests, the locale is a fairy-tale dream come true. The judges loved the elegant facades of the refurbished colonial-era buildings – a gorgeous background for your solemnization ceremony.
For the reception, the Revelry Hall on level two of the Events Centre woos couples with its glamorous chandeliers, elegant interiors, and a balcony where you can host pre-event cocktails. The Commune at Village Hotel at Sentosa, which is adjacent to The Outpost Hotel, is another spacious and contemporary option with sleek architectural elements and off-white interiors that receive plenty of natural light.
Revelry Hall (The Outpost Hotel)
Minimum 12 tables, maximum 16 tables
- Lunch (Monday to Sunday): $1,588++ per table of 10, or $158.80++ per guest
- Dinner (Monday to Friday): $1,448++ per table of 10, or $144.80++ per guest
- Dinner (Saturday and Sunday): $1,808++ per table of 10, or $180.80++ per guest
The Commune (Village Hotel at Sentosa)
Minimum 20 tables, maximum 32 tables
- Dinner (Monday to Friday): $1,308++ per table of 10, or $130.80++ per guest
- Dinner (Saturday and Sunday): $1,508++ per table of 10, or $150.80++ per guest
260 to 400 (The Commune); 160 to 280 (Revelry Hall); 60 (Heritage Courtyard); 40 (Outdoor Pavilion)
Chinese; Western; and buffet (only available at The Commune)